Ideal Staffordshire based wedding venue for wedding receptions near Cannock, Lichfield and Wolverhampton
Oak Farm Hotel will help make your special day, a perfect day......
Oak Farm Hotel, formerly an 18th century working farm, is set in its own gardens overlooking Cannock Chase providing a perfect outdoor setting for those special photographs.
The Paddock Suite can comfortably accommodate up to 120 guests for your wedding breakfast and 300 for an informal buffet reception. With its own dance floor, bar, picturesque views and direct access to the gardens and patio it is the perfect venue for your wedding celebrations.
Oak Farm Hotel may be exclusively booked for you and your guests. Our Bridal suite, with its four poster bed, will be made available to you on a complimentary basis for your wedding night. We have an additional 24 modern en-suite bedrooms to accommodate your wedding guests at special rates.
Our dedicated wedding organisers will oversee all details before and during the day to ensure everything runs smoothly so as to make your special day a truly memorable occasion.
Wedding Fayre - Sunday 19th October 2014
- Registered for civil ceremonies
- Option to have exclusive use of hotel
- Up to 120 guests for a wedding breakfast
- Up to 300 guests for an informal buffet
- Complimentary four poster bridal suite
- 24 en-suite bedrooms with special rates
- Set in 5 acres of grounds
- Picturesque views of Cannock Chase
- Experienced resident DJ available
- Dedicated wedding organisers
- Extensive selection of menus and wines
- Free parking for up to 100 cars
- Special offers on Fridays, Sundays, & Midweek
For a completely free and instant quotation please click here.
We have received many testimonials from happy couples and their families. Please click here to view just a few of them
Everyone at The Oak Farm Hotel just a big thank you from everyone at DHL we have stayed with you for the last 6 weeks, and we have all been made to feel extremely welcome, On a personal note a big thank you to Dan,Dave,Richie, hopefully we will see you all again in the near future.
Pete, Ian, Carl, Nick, Rachel, & Karen from DHL Bawtry”